14 signs that you unknowingly possess healing abilities
Being a natural healer is to be extremely gifted and blessed. It could mean to be able to heal people’s physical illnesses naturally or help them spiritually. Whichever way you heal, you are envied, without a doubt. While many of us reach for our latest bottle of prescription pain killers, you naturally relieve pain, with great success.
Have you ever wondered if you are one? Do you recognize any of the following signs in yourself?
1. You feel extreme empathy, often feeling emotions and experiences as physical sensations of pain and hurt
2. People are drawn to you: You are the go to person for comfort and mental and spiritual stimulation. People have mentioned to you many times before they feel very comfortable around you and they love spending time with you. It’s like a safe zone for them.
3. People ask you for back and shoulder rubs, or back scratches and you’re known for being good at them
4. You like to ensure people feel comfortable when they’re visiting your home or space
5. You often feel overwhelmed with the amount of things you’ve agreed to help others with
6. You have a special way with animals: They are also naturally drawn to you, as are children. They are tuned into your healing abilities and feel safe, loved and nurtured around you. You also feel very relaxed and very much in your element with animals.
7. You rarely see the doctor for anything: Most conditions you face personally you can heal on your own either through herbs and teas or meditations and/or Reiki treatments. You would rather not take pills for anything and can always find a natural way to heal yourself.
8. You experience frequent headaches or digestive issues
9. Your hands and palms often feel tingly; pins and needles, buzzing, throbbing, vibrating, or pulsating
10. You prefer alone time: You love your friends and family but being home with a good book and a great cup of tea is always your preferred way of spending a Friday night.
11. You are exhausted at the end of the day: Usually emotionally. You have been toxically attacked from all the people around you and it has drained you. You’ve felt their pain, heard their stories and even healed a few. You are wiped out.
12. You frequently experience heightened awareness in public places - difficulty breathing or nervous butterflies
13. You walk into a room and can immediately tell if there’s been a fight or a disagreement before you arrived
14. You tend to have vivid dreams.