Get to know Face Cupping, a very popular technique to regenerate the skin of your face.
The boom that caused this option was the immediate rejuvenation and greater energy for the face. Photo: Pexels
LatinAmerican Post | Carlex Araujo
Listen to this article
Leer en español: Face Cupping: la nueva tendencia del gimnasio para el rostro
The COVID-19 crisis generates not only stress in people, but has also caused a sedentary lifestyle in the muscles, even the face. Face cuppping is a therapy that is implemented to tone and revitalize the muscles of the face. In addition, some studies show that it has a potential effect on other conditions, such as facial paralysis, acne, among others.
The boom that caused this option was the immediate rejuvenation and greater energy for the face. According to an article published in the Family Magazine by Gabriela Castellanos, expresses that the toning of these 40 muscles located in the face is achieved with massages. In addition to this technique, there is also cardio, electro-stimulation and, finally, cooling. These tools are implemented as a beneficial process for optimizing people's traits.
Face Cupping: los beneficios antiedad del masaje con ventosas https://t.co/MxINmyiuVb— Belleza por amor❤️ (@Bellezaporamor) July 6, 2021
Benefits of face cupping
Experts claim that it generates various aesthetic benefits on the skin, caused by many factors such as anxiety and stress. In addition, scientists emphasize that sedentary lifestyle, worries and occasionally affect some muscles.
- Relaxes muscle tension: the stress caused by confinement due to the pandemic generates serious muscle tension, not only in the face but also in the body. That is why the implemented techniques achieve blood increase and avoid tension to relieve pain.
- Boosts collagen and elastin production through toning, increases oxygen and circulation. It also removes toxins from the body.
- Optimizes the circulatory system of the face. Reduces edema and causes a relaxing effect. It considerably reduces inflammation.
- It hides the expression lines of the face, rejuvenates the facial muscles and develops a natural lifting. Besides, it adds shine to your skin.
- Prevents wrinkles and blemishes. Some professionals recommend consuming food for the mitigation and strengthening of the face and neck. However, treatments with natural ingredients are effective to avoid these blemishes on our face.
3 Masks to perform a cupping therapy at home
There are many 100% natural facial recipes that you can have in the comfort of your home. These preparations are easy to prepare and contain various nutrients for your skin. That is why at LatinAmerican Post we recommend some.
- Avocado mask with olive oil. Nowadays, natural cosmetics have come to life and the avocado mask is undoubtedly a nutritious food for delicate skin. It is used to provide our skin with the nutrients and hydration it requires. Its preparation is very simple. You need a mashed ripe avocado, a teaspoon of olive oil and 3 drops of lemon. Everything is mixed and its texture is that of a cream. It is applied to the skin to be treated and is left to act for 25 to 30 minutes. Later, remove the paste with warm water. You will notice the change in your skin, enjoy it!
- Honey and egg mask. Honey is an excellent antioxidant, antiseptic, and natural exfoliator. This mixture will make your skin free of impurities. Its preparation is very easy. Beat the egg and add a teaspoon of honey. Apply it for a time between 25 to 30 minutes and remove it with plenty of warm water. This composition will prevent acne on your face.
- Rice mask. This mask is implemented by Chinese customs to radiate beauty. Cook the rice until it softens, put it in the grinder until you get a paste and make a mask on your face. Apply it for 30 minutes and remove it with plenty of warm water. Subsequently, tone with rice water. Your skin will thank you!
In short, there are many alternatives in natural cosmetics to perform a face cupping and achieve a youthful appearance. Go ahead and give your face a spa with massages and stimulation to optimize your features.