Getting an economic benefit from your social networks is possible in the midst of the digital age. We tell you how it works in each social network .
LatinAmerican Post | Carlos Eduardo Ricardo Teodoro
Listen to this article
We leave aside the offline world to make way for an online revolution that, in the case of social networks, is not an easy leap to follow. However, you can keep in mind certain guidelines that, if done correctly, can define the path to monetization. At the same time, they can serve to strengthen our personal or business brand.
That is why, below, we show you the conditions that you must consider to monetize your social network.
To earn money with your page and content on this platform, it is necessary to have the following points:
- Post videos from a page
- Comply with Partner Monetization Policies
- Have 10,000 followers
- Have 600,000 minutes watched in the last 60 days (on-demand and live videos, and previous live videos)
- Be in a supported country and use an available language
Also, in addition to creating in- stream ads, you can collaborate with brands, add paid subscriptions to groups and pages to monetize Facebook.
To be part of the YouTube partner program you must have these guidelines:
- Your channel must have 4,000 hours of public views in the last 12 months
- Have at least 1000 subscribers
- Follow and comply with the monetization policies of this social network.
This could give you more revenue generating opportunities such as ad revenue, channel memberships, super chat and super stickers on your streams, YouTube Premium revenue, and a library of promotional items.
If what you want is to enter the Twitch affiliate program, you will need:
- 500 minutes of the broadcast, at least, in the last 30 days.
- Have issued for at least 7 days in the last 30 days.
- Have on average at least 3 simultaneous viewers.
- Have a minimum of 50 followers.
In the same way, to belong to the Twitch partner program, it is recommended:
- Have an average audience of at least 500 simultaneous users.
- Broadcast at least 3 times a week
- Have quality content
Even so, there are other ways to generate income on the social network, such as:
- Guidelines for sponsoring brands
- Tips and donations from your followers
In this social network, the requirements to monetize your account are the following:
- Be over 18 years old.
- Have more than 10,000 followers.
- Have at least 10,000 video views in the last 30 days.
- Follow the rules of the community.
On the other hand, to broadcast live and get coins you only need to have more than 1,000 followers.
The super follow is one of the most feasible ways that you can use to monetize in this app. This consists of establishing a price for a ticket for certain “Premium” or “VIP” content for your community.
To activate this function you require:
- Have a minimum of 10,000 followers.
- Have posted at least 25 tweets in the last month.
- Be of age.
Although Instagram cannot be monetized, there are other ways in which this can be achieved externally, in which by working very well on the profile, having patience, perseverance, and making a business model profitable, you will be able to have a presence on this network to generate income:
- You need a recommended amount of at least 10,000 followers
With this you can make the following models:
- Advertising on Instagram Stories or Reels
- affiliate marketing
- Giveaways to your community
- Paid or premium content
- Turn Instagram into your store: social shopping
- Offer services or products in your account
Taking into account all the guidelines to monetize our social network, the question arises, what is the most profitable way to do it better and faster?
It is for this reason that the following list shows you the recommendations that you must keep in mind in order to achieve it:
- The quality we offer to our community is important; The profile and the publications are crucial when it comes to attracting new followers, because of this, you must keep in mind that your profile projects interest and value to your niche.
- Keep your account active and be present in the interaction with your audiences, such as broadcasts, sweepstakes, surveys, services, or courses.
- Be original and do not copy your content
- Increase the reach of your audience, since being willing to join the most predominant social networks will allow you to scale and achieve monetization even faster. In addition, you will make yourself known to a wider audience.
- Lastly, collaborating with content creators or small businesses will give you more opportunities to grow on social platforms.